BJUN DEFENSE is the controller of your personal data that you give to us or that we may collect from or about you in relation to the provision of Services.
By providing your personal information to BJUN DEFENSE you agree that BJUN DEFENSEmay collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described herein.
1. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
2. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7. DATA RETENTION
8. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
9. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
10. YOUR RIGHTS
11. CONTACT US
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
• Communications via our Website: We collect personal data when you provide it to us through communications via our Website. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact Us” page on the Website and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us, including for customer services support. We also collect personal data from you when you place an order through our Website and we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information such as a credit card number, billing address, shipping address and/or other related information required to complete the purchase (such as payment information, “Financial Information”).
• Communications via our App: We collect personal data when you provide it to us through communications via our App. This includes where you have contacted us through the “Contact Us” page on the App and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us, including for customer services support.
• Goods or services you request: Where you request a good or service from us, we will collect your personal data in order to process your request and otherwise contact you following a purchase.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see section 4 below, for further details.
The types of personal information we may collect includes identity data (including name), contact data (including email address and telephone number), country, location, language preference, transaction data (details of products and services you have purchased or are interested in purchasing from us), Financial Information and any other personal data you provide to us when using the Services.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process any personal data you provide to us to enable us to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, to ensure compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements and for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, including:
• to enable us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to enable us to respond to an enquiry or other request you make when you contact us via our Website or App, including for customer services support;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to enable us to issue a notice or corrective action to you in relation to any of our products or services, if required;
• to better understand how you interact with our Website, including its functionality and features, and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner; and
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and we feel may interest you, as described in the “Marketing” section below.
We may contact you to provide you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. You may be contacted by us. You may opt out of receiving our marketing communications at any time by contacting us using the “Contact Us” page on our Website or App or by using the unsubscribe link in any of our communications. We will continue to contact you for non-marketing related purposes where we need to issue a field corrective or safety notice, or to where we need to send certain information to you under a legal, regulatory, or ethical requirement.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you visit a Website. It is a tool that stores information about website visits, recognises you and your preferences each time you visit our Website, and ensures website functionality and generally improving your experience of the Website.
BJUN DEFENSE use the following categories of cookies on this Website:
• Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, e.g. which pages you go to most often, in order to improve how the Website works.
• Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited the Website and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the Website to you. We use such cookies without your prior consent. All other cookies are dropped after you have consented via the cookie banner on our Website.
The cookies used by BJUN DEFENSE are either first party or third party cookies. First party cookies are set by BJUN DEFENSEand share the same domain. Third party cookies, on the other hand, are stored by a third party provider or organisation.
We use both - cookies that expire once you close your browser (called session cookies) and cookies that stay on your device until you delete them or they expire (called persistent cookies).
(b) Opting out of cookies
You can withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deleting the cookies or by opting out via our opt-out mechanism. If you do not accept all cookies or withdraw your consent, you may still browse the Website; however, in this case you may not be able to use the full functionalities of the Website.
You may also configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
(c) Third party cookies
As the IP anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances a full IP address will be saved to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP anonymization is active on this Website. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this Website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing us with other services relating to the use of this Website and the internet.
You can block the cookie’s collection of data regarding your use of this Website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on found under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout in order to opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this Website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device, which means that you will have to click this link again if you delete your cookies.
Double Click (Google)
This cookie may be used to analyse the success of our advertising campaigns across the internet by measuring how many adverts that are clicked on result in a purchase. This helps us avoid showing you adverts you are not likely to be interested in. You can find out more generally about Google and its advertising policies and principles at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads.
This cookie may be used to analyse the success of our advertising campaign to help us to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interest through targeted advertising. For more information about this and how to control these cookies, visit https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We save your contact information, such as email address, so that we can contact you when needed.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
California law requires us to disclose certain information related to our privacy practices to you as a California resident.
The categories of personal information we collect from you and how such personal information is collected are noted in clause 1.
How we use your personal information can be viewed at section 2 of the Policy.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
EEA residents: You may have the right to: request (a) access the to your personal data we hold about you; (b) request we correct any inaccurate personal data we hold about you; (c) request we delete any personal data we hold about you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note, however, that we may need to keep such information, such as for our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with applicable laws; (d) restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you; (e) object to the processing of personal data we hold about you; and/or (f) receive any personal data we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format or have such personal information transmitted to another company.
California Residents: The above rights for EEA residents apply to you and in addition you may also have the right to (a) receive information regarding the categories of personal information we have collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the purposes for which we collected and shared the personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, and the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12 months preceding your request.(b) Right to opt-out of certain sharing with third parties. You may be entitled to direct us to stop disclosing your personal information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration. Please note, we do not currently “sell” your information and (c) the right to request and obtain from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you would like to exercise this right, please use the contact information listed in this section to contact us. You may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or service.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing information requested to you.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal data, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website or App. We will process any request in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint about how we process your personal data with the supervisory authority in your country.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data via this Website or our App, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page on the Website or App. If you contact us, we will do our utmost best to address any concerns you may have about our processing of your personal data.